A COVID Update:
We have been getting a lot of questions about the status of our library with the MDHHS order
recently released. As of now, we are going to be staying open, but we will need to be more
vigilant about safety measures.
Please do your part by;
* Wearing your mask when you visit us
- * Staying six-feet away from those who are outside of your immediate household
* Washing your hands or using hand sanitizer
We will do our part by;
* Wearing our masks and gloves
* Staying behind Plexiglas and away from public areas as much as possible
* Quarantining items for three days after being returned
* Disinfecting high-traffic touchpoints
* Eliminating in-person programming
* Limiting computer assistance
We will also be reducing our hours. Instead of closing Tuesdays at 8 p.m., we will be closing at
6 p.m. until further notice beginning Tuesday, Jan. 12th. Thank you for your understanding during
this time. As always, if we can help with anything, please call us at 989-843-6522 or stop in Monday
through Friday 10-6 or Saturday 10-2.
We will offer curbside service to anyone who asks, call us at (989) 843-6522.
We are more than happy to meet you at the curb with your books, and we could even make
copies and do faxes for you while you stay in your car!