A COVID Update:
We have been getting a lot of questions about the status of our library with the MDHHS order
Please do your part by;
* Wearing your mask when you visit us
* Washing your hands or using hand sanitizer
We will do our part by;
* Wearing our masks and gloves
* Staying behind Plexiglas and away from public areas as much as possible
* Quarantining items for three days after being returned
* Disinfecting high-traffic touchpoints
* Eliminating in-person programming
* Limiting computer assistance
We will offer curbside service to anyone who asks, call us at (989) 843-6522.
|~ Recent News ~|
With the virus keeping us apart, we need to come up with new out-of-the-box
|Our crafty librarian Sue has made some Christmas stockings out of old sweaters, and
they are now for sale at the Mayville Library on a first come, first served basis!
If you have any old Christmas sweaters you're looking to get rid of, we are accepting
donations in order to make more of these festive stockings!
The Mayville Library Used Book Sale Update
Phased Reopening Plan
This is our current plan as to how we will reopen services to the
We are on Phase 2; open with limited occupancy.